sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Und die Erde war wüst und leer

Hi there blog!

(Disclaimer: Dear reader, the following text is a chronicle of a series of unfortunate events that happened during my day If you are not interested in this kind of personal stuff then do not continue and if you do well don't complain it was a boring blog entry XD)

...

Today was a bad day XD Why? First I woke up early (4 am) because I needed to study for my legal medicine exam at 7 in the morning x____x I needed a perfect score in that test but I would get a good score instead.

After the exam I got some breakfast that provoke me a terrible right hypochondrium pain. The pain and tiredness made me sleep like 8 hours after arriving from the exam. I couldn't do almost anything since I woke up because the pain continued XD. And the few things I did like chatting depresssed me a lot XD

Why are you depressed XD? Cause I noticed today that people can be abusive when you let your defenses down XD I also noticed that I revive old bad memories when I am depressed. And the pain did not help either :S

I hope the pain ceases or I would need to visit a doctor tomorrow.

And talking of synesthesia: (In a little tribute to my friend Cristy :D) Heute war rot un dann schwarz wie das Blut. Er hatte auch einen metallischen Geruch.

1 comentario:

  1. Naaahhh no inventes D: Te digo las cosas y te entran por una oreja y te salen por la otra u_u

    ResponderEliminar